Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

I have the old Symbiostock upgraded to 3.6.3 Is the same with new one or do I have to make another installation? I’m completely out after more than one year. Who can help me?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Ezeepics,

The new Symbiostock isn’t released yet. It will still be a week or two before it is. Once it is, it won’t be just automatically upgrading because the new one is a completely different system and will take a little bit of management for the switch. Also, you’re under no pressure to do so – upgrade at your leisure.

Robin.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Thank you Robin, I’m not using the old one since an year, even if I updated it, but I like the new one demo and I’d be happy to install it and give a new life to my sites. Please let me know. Thank you,

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Sounds good Ezeepics. Once we launch, I’ll be sending out a newsletter. I’m guessing there’s going to be a lot of activity for legacy Symbiostock users, and I’ll be here on the forums trying to help everyone out as they transition to the new engine. It shouldn’t be hard as I’ve developed an automated Importer/Exporter that will securely move all your old sites over.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.