Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of aroadtotravel
    aroadtotravel
    Participant

I went through a 9 image trial to the nine stock sites I had listed.
    Everything uploaded fine.
    I have removed the images and put in my real photos that are tagged completely. I have 37.
    after they were uploaded to my site, I turned on Submitter by checking “Submit automatically?” Nothing happened.
    I then went to one image and clicked on “YES” instead of default setting and it went up to the first 4 of the stock sites and then stopped.
    There were no Notices that something was wrong with any of the stock site.
    So here is my question…….
    What am I doing wrong?
    I just uploaded successfully loaded my site with a new single image, with the submitter already checked and it did not start uploading to the stock sites.
    In your MEDIA tab, I have checked:
    Auto-publish products with meta-content Processor will auto-publish media with meta content. (Recommended)

Am I missing something? Please help

Laurel Rodgers
    aroadtotravel.com
    aroadtophotography.com

Profile photo of aroadtotravel
    aroadtotravel
    Participant

during the time it took to write you, the new image was submitted to the first 4 sites and stalled out again.
    I am thinking of removing #5 which is DepositPhotos.com and see if the submitter will go on. What is stopping me is that I have not gotten any kind of notice that DepositPhotos is having a problem. I will wait and not do anything until I hear from you.
    Thanks

Laurel Rodgers
    aroadtotravel.com
    aroadtophotography.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – do you have the scheduler running automatically? Or are you manually running it?

Do you have the correct media type checked on the agencies in question? (raster etc)

Are the images in question published or drafts? Only published images are submitted.

Have you checked and confirmed that the FTP username, host and password works with the agencies in question?

The submitter definitely works as we have numerous users using it, so it is just a matter of finding out what factor is missing on your end. My guess is your images are not published.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.