Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ian
    Ian
    Participant

Ive deleted all the default licenses.

Ive created a licnese and applied it globally. To test it I tried making it free, and 0.01c.

No matter what I do it says the item is out of stock when that license is selected….I get this message.

Sorry, this product is unavailable. Please choose a different combination.

What am I doing wrong? Its a digital image and I want to sell it unlimited times?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Make sure the filters are auto-applying the license to the proper images. It is likely it is not being applied because the filter is not configured properly. I suggest creating another test site, installing Symbiostock on it and compare one of the default licenses to your new license and ensure that the filters are applied correctly.

Profile photo of Valentin Tabirca
    Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

I have a similar problem. I have created a new license and tried to apply it to already published products based on a certain keyword. The new license does not show.

Profile photo of Valentin Tabirca
    Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

I found more on this issue: I deleted the standard licenses, I made new ones(with new prices) and the old products have the old prices from the deleted licenses. The new licenses prices don’t apply(of course, I have checked the option with “update…”), . For new products it is ok. What should I do?

Profile photo of Paul Knörr
    Paul Knörr
    Participant

I have the same problem, has anyone resolve this problem already?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – as long as the licenses are filtering correctly and you have the processor running on a minute by minute basis these issues should not occur. If you’ve tried your best and it still is not working you can submit a support request to our team and we can log in and take a specific look at the issue. Remember that if we find that your issue is a bug in the software the support request fee is refunded in full.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.