Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I thought that AJT’s changes for the “no results” page – when nothing is found on our sites we get a global search – had made it into the main theme, but I just realized it’s gone again after I updated my site to 3.2.7 (I know there’s something newer but as I have to merge code changes in I prefer to wait a bit until things settle).

Was there a decision to dump this change or was it an accident?

If the former, is there any reason I can’t go back and apply it as a customization myself. I really liked this and don’t want to lose it.

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

It’s there in 3.2.9.

Did you tick the “If no local results found, show images from Global Symbiostock Search Engine” checkbox on the Symbiostock – Network admin page?

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I went to check my admin page and the “use Global search” box was checked, but I clicked Save button anyway (i.e. having made no explicit changes) and now it works!

Possibly you have to do a save after the update that introduced the checkbox to get the feature turned on. I probably saw the check box and didn’t think I needed to save.

Or something else, but thanks for mentioning that ’cause I’d forgotten to even look.

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

Good that it works now. It sounds like a (minor) bug, though. So it’s good to know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.