Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MojoD
    MojoD
    Participant

I had an other issue with the registration process different from the password one, that I solved and like to share it with you, in case someone can use it. If this issue has been posted and solved already, forum admins please delete this post, thanks.

My website is available from both [www.mydomain.com] and non www just [mydomain.com]. I wanted to have it with www so I changed it in my wordpress settings -> general, since it was without www in the beginning and had no difficulties… except the fact, that with a new registration, the user was not redirected to the customer area but to the subscriber dashboard instead. This is only for the registration and not for a login after registration. So I checked all settings in my database, my hosting provider settings, re-installed everything on a separate server without any success until now.

I changed the code in the file register_symbiostock.php on line 19:
    $registered_page .= “://”; to $registered_page .= “://www.”;

and eureka! it works!
    David

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

there are a number of places where url is stored and used:

most of these probably don’t matter since they are logos, etc that just need to be accessible

check you symbiocard.xml file to see what your settings are now after you made the changes

Profile photo of MojoD
    MojoD
    Participant

Thank you, Steve, for that much appreciated list! I checked the symbiocard.xml file and it’s all correct.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.