Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Walt Payne
    Walt Payne
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone here can help with this, but I can’t find the issue so I figured I would ask.

I have two Slider Revolution sliders on my site. The one on the home page works fine with the Fotomoto plugin, but the one on my products page places a “Buy Print” link for each image in the slider. Not pretty, and they link to fotomoto but not even to the images there. I can not figure out what setting is different that would cause this problem. Any suggestions about where to look.

Thanks

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

I think this is neither fish nor meat. Technically it seems to be a plus but I think it’s a minus for your conversion rate.

Why not create prints as native products?

1. You could include them on other platforms

2. you give the user the possibility to browse via related products at a glance – not behind a popup window.

Walt Payne
    Participant

I think this is neither fish nor meat. Technically it seems to be a plus but I think it’s a minus for your conversion rate. Why not create prints as native products? 1. You could include them on other platforms 2. you give the user the possibility to browse via related products at a glance – not behind a popup window.

I want/need it to be a passive procedure, I can not always be available to process the orders. Using the print link for FotoMoto does not give related products, only the one(s) they choose from my site are shown (in a popup, btw). The only choices they have there are print type and size.

Hebstreit
    Participant

Do we speak of the same thing? There are many print on demand / print fulfillment service providers with woocommerce connection – you remain passive until a customer returns a product.

How is that handled with your print orders?

Walt Payne
    Participant

Do we speak of the same thing? There are many print on demand / print fulfillment service providers with woocommerce connection – you remain passive until a customer returns a product.

How is that handled with your print orders?

I have not found any others that integrate easily. So far all of the other ones I have found require set-up on an individual basis (each size for each image), which is way too time consuming.

Yes, returns would require intervention, but that can be handled by a third party if I am unavailable and would not be a labor-intense process.

Is there one that you know of that is easily integrated and mostly automated like fotomoto? If so, I would love to try them.

Thanks for your input!

Hebstreit
    Participant

btw. you have an eye on google analytics about your customer traffic? if yes, i would go this way:

– search for a fulfillment provider in your main market or home market area. in case u are in the U.S. i would try Printful.

– check how the woocommerce plugin works

– create 10 of your best images als Artprints

– order a print

– install Yet Another related Posts Plugin (YARPP) (it maybe needs a further relates Items Plugin)

– now you can define Artrints as Related Media Types and the will show with a scrored relevance under or above your related symbiostock media

– write a sencente like “Feel free to write us if you like our Artprints – but you did not find this Image jet” or something beside each Symbiostock Product. if you don’t know how to do this, watch a video about woocommerce snippets or modification at youtube.

—> if you will have 1 or 2 print sales a year, you can be lucky. but i think, its a big step for increasing your digital downloads conversion rate..

.. later you can think about:

– what if i could publish my Artprints as products on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy ect.?

– what if i create some special Products for example large horizontal Artprints or Wall-Art with Sleeping rooms mock-ups —> maybe look at gooten.com

– are there Facebook Groups where you can promote your Products?

remember you can define your own price. Do not sell them too cheaply.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.