Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Simon
    Simon
    Participant

Hi

We’re looking to use Symbiostock as a fundraiser for local scouts. It’s not about professional photography being available in different qualities, just a notional fee to support the group.

Is it possible, therefore, if there is only one license in use (download original) to bypass the “Select Option” when there is only one option anyway? It just seems such a faf to have to go through that step each time.

Site is http://new.2ndreigate.org.uk/shop

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

Good question!

The good news is that this is 100% a WooCommerce and/or theme function. As Symbiostock creates licensing using the built in WooCommerce system, what you are looking to do is bypass the dropdown when there is only one option available.

The best option would be to post your query in the WooCommerce support forum:

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

I find they don’t really respond reliably, but you can give it a go. Alternatively, you can search the web for your desired functionality, which I’m sure is simple to implement.

There may also be a WooCommerce extension that provides this, but I’m not sure.

If you do find a solution, share it with us so other Symbiostock users can benefit from it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Profile photo of Simon
    Simon
    Participant

Thanks for your prompt response, Robin. I’ll pursue that.

It would help to be able to bulk edit the default license (option) so that after FTPing images they could all be preset. Is this in your remit or Woocommerce?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Symbiostock already has that in place – when you edit your license, if you make it enabled by default for images, for example, it will auto apply to any images uploaded. Currently this option is available for images and vectors. Is this what you are looking for?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.