Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

When an image is in the cart you see the image number. After you buy it you just see the download arrow, file type (jpg) and size (Blogee) (as an aside I absolutely hate that term and would like to change it on my site)

I’d like to see the image number in there.

I’d also like the minipic to be a link back to the image page – suppose you wanted to see what the full size image was as you were considering buying an upgrade, or you wanted to re-read the description, or copy it (in the case of an editorial image). Right now you’d have to remember some search terms to get back to the image page, which is certainly doable but much less convenient for the buyer.

As a corollary, I’d like to be able to search by image number (I tried it just to see and it doesn’t work).

Profile photo of grsphoto
    grsphoto
    Participant

Is the images number a “name” you gave the image, or is it a number that Symbiostock provided?

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

The image number Symbiostock provided. That’s what shows up in the cart before purchase

Profile photo of Snap Vectors
    Snap Vectors
    Participant

Is there a way to see the assigned image number during the upload process, or see it on the each image’s page?

Thanks,
    Nate

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

You can see it indirectly by looking at the minipic (thumbnail) or watermarked preview JPEG’s file name in the browser, but that’s not all that friendly.

I just made a small change to content-image.php to display it on the image page:

http://www.digitalbristles.com/image/snorkeling-beyond-smith-cove/

The formatting might want to be a bit different, but it’s not a big change to make – just adding

…long line of code…

< ?php echo "Image No. $postid"; ?>

< ?php do_action( 'ss_after_img_page_preview' ); ?>

Profile photo of Snap Vectors
    Snap Vectors
    Participant

Thanks for the explanation and code snippet, jsnover!

Nate

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I have added the image number to the download button by adding this string to the type and size info in content_customer.php line 72

. $product_info

I’ll look around and see how I can make the minipic link to the original image page, but not tonight 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.