Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

Symbiostock -> Settings: Download File Name & Symbiostock Strings

I’m not sure if I either don’t understand these options or if there’s some kind of bug.

Whatever I type in and save at “Download File Name”, downloaded files will always named “download-X.jpg” (with x being a number).

Also, I’m trying to change the Symbiostock string “Commercial” to “Standard” so I fill and save the field with “Commercial”>”Standard”. But it doesn’t have the desired effect. The license type on the product page is still “Commercial”.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Regarding the first issue, that is not the desired effect so I can go in and test it to see if it is specific to your browser or if there is indeed a bug.

Regarding the second one – ‘Commercial’. That has actually been replaced by the same field under your actual License edit page. So now you can specify exactly what you want the ‘License type’ to say on an individual license basis. I’ll remove that string from the choices.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Just tested the download filename on our PLUS servers and seems to be working fine on this end. Again, let me know what browser you are using – it may be specific to that. In Chrome, it works for me on our servers.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I’m using Safari.

However, when I test, I do it on the backend (Edit Image -> Download File). Maybe there’s a difference between frontend and backend naming?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Oh yeah – backend has nothing to do with the front end. Backend is just for your personal use. That doesn’t get changed. Do a test purchase to see where the file name gets changed.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

You’re right, it worked fine when testing on the front end. Thanks for pointing that out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.