Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Did anyone else notice that the Self-Hosted category is in the Top Tier – Big Four on the MSG poll now? Sitting in the #3 spot at 22.9, just 5 points under iStock.

Profile photo of raywoo
    raywoo
    Participant

Only got two sales from Mark. I don’t know why the poll rating is so high, unbelievable.

Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

I can believe it. There are a very few sites that have a LOT of sales.

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

it’s not reflecting a real success.. not yet.. I am a big believer in symbiostock and self-selling, but I don’t believe it’s no3 earner this early..

I am on 17 sites and yes, self hosted moves between 5-10 spots from month to month.. I am pretty sure most people who made symbiostock rank that high on the poll, don’t have their full ports on 15-20 sites..

Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

@cidepix wrote:

it’s not reflecting a real success.. not yet.. I am a big believer in symbiostock and self-selling, but I don’t believe it’s no3 earner this early..

I am on 17 sites and yes, self hosted moves between 5-10 spots from month to month.. I am pretty sure most people who made symbiostock rank that high on the poll, don’t have their full ports on 15-20 sites..

I didn’t vote for self hosted last month…but I can say I don’t have *time* to put my port on 15-20 sites. I’ve been firing agencies that don’t have the traffic/sales volume to get me to payout in under 6-12 months…once I hit payout on them that is. *grumble*

CSP and BS are both on the chopping block. I never did well on DT, so I took payout and left last month. Left iS when they cut my pay several years ago…even though they had the volume.

By the end of next year I suspect I’ll be at 123, SS and self-hosted entirely…unless some newbie comes in with high commissions, a marketing plan and some benefit that will swing buyers their way.

Those are stock sites. I did recently start at the biz card joint, am on zazzle (contemplating leaving, but gift wrap….hmmm) and FAA…but those are imho niche markets and not really targeted towards stock sellers.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

I still have ports on over a dozen sites but only upload to about 6 — I stopped uploading to BS when they stopped letting me label all categories as ‘misc’ — their editor is hideous, and too time consuming based on their meager sales.

so sym for me has been #3-5, and a solid #2 this month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.