Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dp69_2001
    dp69_2001
    Participant

Do we really need a ton of those contributors? I understand that with only 130,000 images hosted on SS we’re not getting a ton of traffic but, from what I’ve seen of most people on the MSG board they have a rather dim outlook, and even if they did set up a site, they’d continue their micro efforts as well … Wouldn’t that hurt us more than help?

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

So we are not voting then? Why dont we want to get self hosted noticed?

@dp69, we are not contributors, and we are not hosting on SS. I am hosting my own site and I am owner of my own business selling images. 🙂

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I voted. I don’t go on MSG much.

Profile photo of LesPalenik
    LesPalenik
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

I think for the sake of Symbiostock we need to vote in the poll 🙂

I presume you want only >0 numbers. I’m still waiting for my first SYM sale.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

well, tonight sym made its debut on the msg poll — 1st on the midtier level and FIFTH overall!!

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

jumped from 0 to 14? Thats impossible, looks like a rig. If its not then its freaken awesome. 🙂

Profile photo of Jan
    Jan
    Participant

From 0 to 14?
    Ok, who sold an image? 🙂

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I have asked Leaf to look into it, see if appears to be honest votes. If thats the case, we certainly have made a dent and people will start paying attention. 🙂

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Remember it is not just a symbiostock result but self-hosted and there are other people that sell from their own sites. If you have to have 50 people voting they might have been high for a while and the symbiostock members just pushed the numbers up enough to show ?

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Yes, thats correct. People have their Ktools and smugmug as well. But the numbers will clearly work in our advantage.

Profile photo of ShazamImages
    ShazamImages
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Remember it is not just a symbiostock result but self-hosted and there are other people that sell from their own sites. If you have to have 50 people voting they might have been high for a while and the symbiostock members just pushed the numbers up enough to show ?

Yes, but the fact that the self-hosted category has been sitting at the bottom for a very long time and Symbiostock has pushed it over the edge (after having been around for just a few months) is pretty amazing (if true).

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Leaf confirmed, self hosted was sitting unreported because there werent enough votes, with the push of symbiostock votes self hosted is now registered on the poll, as 5th earner. Whooohooooo.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HELPED ACHIEVING THIS FANTASTIC RESULT

SemmickPhoto
    Participant
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I am really getting tired of this Tickstock dude. What a party pooper that guys is. He is seriously suffering from OCD to put a negative spin on everything that is not about his sickly beloved Istock.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

He doesnt have to feel excited, he is just negative about everything he is not part of. Why does he stick his nose in everything that has nothing to do with him. I am really tired of him. I hope his IS/Getty earnings completely collapse for him. Sorry.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.