Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

Only 4 weeks left before the Legacy Importer/Exporter becomes unavailable! If you, or someone you know is still using the old legacy system for their digital media store, this is the last opportunity to migrate your media to Symbiostock without the hassle of manually having to do so. There are extensive benefits of Symbiostock such as custom watermarking, automatic thumbnailing, advanced licensing features, metadata reading and more. PLUS using Symbiostock means you can extend the capabilities of your store using our premium plugins. The Legacy Importer is FREE to use & available here:

https://www.symbiostock.org/product/importer/

The Legacy Importer/Exporter will be officially retired on the 28th of February, 2017. Our team can provide requested assistance with transitions only up until the deadline, after which the importer will permanently be deactivated.

Profile photo of Laurent
    Laurent
    Participant

Hello, I tried many times but the link to download the file was not valid.
    Could you help please? thank you much!

Profile photo of Laurent
    Laurent
    Participant

Hello George,

thank you much for your answer. But the issue is not understandable, I tried from other browsers and even from another computer… 🙁

maybe someone can help, the free download ends very soon…

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – thanks for posting about this. Issue seems to be fixed, please try and let me know.

Profile photo of Laurent
    Laurent
    Participant

Hello Robin, yep, it’s fixed! thank you! and congrats for this tool you are working on. Seems to be it goes in a nice way.
    Thx Robin as well.

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

In light of a technical bug whereby some users were unable to download the plugin, the Legacy Importer / Exporter will remain online until the end of February.

Profile photo of nikd90
    nikd90
    Participant

I totally missed the migration. Can someone help to migrate and help to recreate the website?

Profile photo of articular
    articular
    Participant

I would join nikd90.
    Unfortunately I missed the migration.
    Please help me!

www.yoographic.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.