Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Hello,

On a new site I’m experiencing problems that I haven’t faced before:

The problems:
    Radio buttons doesn’t appear on the product page where user can select size/license despite I turned it on (option in the theme options)
    When I turn on previous / next buttons on product page, they appear duplicated. Altogether I see 4 arrow buttons.
    I had to manually tweak headlines to be “full screen” — There wasn’t need for this with my previous try.

I don’t know if it a theme related problem but I use a custom function to remove “list by price” options from Woocomerce listing options. The drop down menu now glitches when I hover / click on it. …Again, never had an issue with it before.

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I started from scratch, did a reinstall.

Somehow my images aren’t processing, but this is not theme related.

Apart from this, the problems reappeared only when I updated the theme.

Hence, the latest theme update is broken. At least this is what I experience on my end.

My WordPress version is 5.7

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I’m trying it without the theme update and now I have 2 image description sections. There is a duplicate section after the file info (file type, size)

What’s happening?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Also I’m getting this message when trying to add a product to my cart:

Please choose product options by visiting *Product name as a link here*

Any idea?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Tamas – you’ve listed a number of issues, all of which no other users seem to be experiencing. The new theme update does remove the old-style radio buttons and introduces a new more interactive color-based button system. If you describe one issue one by one, we can try to diagnose it.

Profile photo of Greg
    Greg
    Participant

NVM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.