Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ldambies
    ldambies
    Participant

Dear all,

I updated to the last version of symbiostock and wordpress but it looks that imagick running anymore, just gdlibrary so I cannot process large files (around 28MB) after upload.
    My php ini is the following and my web site is running on bluehost. Anybody got this issue?
    Cheers!

memory_limit = 32M
    max_execution_time = 30
    max_input_time = 60
    memory_limit = 128M
    upload_max_filesize = 50M
    post_max_size = 50M
    extension=imagick.so

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

Hi, I don’t know too much about this but try increasing the time to timeout. It helps with uploading large files over slow internet speeds. Here are mine…

max_execution_time = 600 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
    max_input_time = 120 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data

Might be a little overkill but it did help me.

Jo

ldambies
    Participant

Thanks Jo I did that but still the same problem I guess it is something else:(

Profile photo of njene
    njene
    Participant

increase upload max size and display size

how big r ur files?

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

Maybe someone else can jump in and advise more. I’m out of ideas for now.

Jo

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

Upgrading symbiostock shouldn’t mean you can’t run ImageMagick any more.

I’m on BlueHost, running 2.9.4 and running ImageMagick just fine. If you see that ImageMagick is currently not being used but you used to use it on your host, why not go back to the cPanel and try turning it on again.

For BlueHost, you can from the cPanel go to the PhP Configuration tool and there’s a check box down below the place where you pick your PhP version to turn on use of ImageMagick – saves editing the PhP file

ldambies
    Participant

Thanks jsnover, i changed to php 2.4 on bluehost config panel and now imagick is back, processing big files works now
    cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.