Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

@stockcube wrote:

It doesn’t look at all depressing to me Shelma. I am quite encouraged by it.

I find it encouraging too, especially since someone changed their vote from the 6 to 10 group into the 11+ group. I hope over the next few months we will see more climbing into the higher ranks and the zero category dropping.

Editing to add – I logged into my e-mail tonight to see a notice for my first sale so I’ve been able to update my vote to reflect that!

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I’ve just completed the poll, and am in the 1-5 category as a photographer. At some stage it would be interesting to see how photographers do compared to illustrators. I’ve often wondered if it is easy to just take a photo from an existing site and reuse it and hence fewer people are looking to buy photos from our sites. An illustration, in a vector format, can be copied in its visible shape, but to get the real benefit, you need to buy the original (at least that is my understanding)

Steve

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I have 8 sales, I had between 1-3 sales per month but the last sale was Wed 18/12/2013 so I feel a little discouraged. Anyhoo, nothing I can do about it.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Very encouraging to see that zero vote shrinking as people are getting their first sales but even more encouraging is to see those multiple sale categories growing too!

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Where did the sales sticky go?

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

@semmickphoto wrote:

Where did the sales sticky go?

It’s under the Symbiostock News group in the sub-forum of a the same name. I’d give you the direct link but I’m not sure how to do that on the iPad 😳

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Just bumping the poll to remind everyone to vote if you haven’t done so yet and to update your vote if your sales have moved you to a higher level.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

I had a suggestion to increase the top end of the poll based on some off line discussions where contributors were seeing much higher sales volume. Unfortunately the changes erased all the previous votes even though the top option was the only one changed. 🙁

Please take the time to resubmit your vote and spread the word to others to come and vote.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

I’ve had a few people tell me they could not find the polls (they are under the “General” forum) so I’m bumping this thread so it’s noticed. If you haven’t voted or updated your vote lately please do so.

Profile photo of cthoman
    cthoman
    Participant

Hey, I finally sold something.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Yay! Congrats!

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@cthoman wrote:

Hey, I finally sold something.

Hey, mega-congrats for that!

One of these days it will happen to me too. Meanwhile, your good news is Inspiration for us all.

Profile photo of cthoman
    cthoman
    Participant

Thanks.

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Glad for everyone’s success stories!

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Looking forward to the day that I can report my first sales … waiting oh so patiently 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.