Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Does anyone here submit to Picfair, and if so, any good results?

I’ve only just heard of them via Steve’s blog and am considering uploading to them.

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I’ve just joined them over the weekend. Some people were a bit worried about the low opacity watermark, but I decided to ignore that. They were very easy to work with and I have uploaded about 7500 RF shots that go into their pseudo RM type license where there is only one usage allowed. You set your own price. No sales so far, although I am not sure how long it takes for my images to go live.

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

What did you put your price at? They have asked me for mine and I’m not sure what to put.

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

15 UK pounds – they recommended that after they saw the quality of my work (-;

I understand that they are about to introduce some RF pricing which will be a multiple of this one use price, and are also going to introduce editorial shots. Hence my uploads were only commercial RF stuff – I’ve kept back things that I only have as RM elsewhere so that all my images can be transitioned into this new licence category, and I can upload my editorial work when they are ready for that.

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Well, I’m giving them a go now that I added SFTP to the agency distributor. I’m pricing everything at 5 pounds – will see how it goes.

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Hi Robin

I’d be interested to hear of any success – I just checked my account – zero….

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Ditto. The views are not accurate as well – they are exactly double my image count + 2 or three, so it seems for some reason every image you upload gets 2 complimentary/not-real views. Still waiting to see how it goes, however.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.