Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of simi
    simi
    Participant

Verena : Paypal transaction itself failed with bellow error for domestic/local transaction ( my indian personal account to indian premier account )

“We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support. “

I send mail to Paypal support but no response from them , i did google and found out that , Reserve Bank of India had given instruction to paypal that if there is indian paypal account then you cannot keep money in paypal balance , paypal has to auto withdrawal in users bank , not sure whether this rule was affecting paypal , they have stopped transaction between two indian paypal account 🙁 🙁 . so specifically for Indian buyer i need to have different payment solution , till that time i will keep note in website , mentioning “there is issue in paypal payment for indian buyer to indian seller , so wire me money i will provide the requested image”. and one more thing indian buyer can do paypal transaction from other country buyer.

other users from other country ( UK , USA) transaction gone through and my friends downloaded image :-).

Profile photo of Verena Joy
    Verena Joy
    Participant

Thank you Christine for changing the topic. I’m hoping more people might have an answer for me or a suggestion. After all the work I have put into my site (and many of you can relate to that) I’m starting to get very disappointed that this issue doesn’t seem to be able to be resolved.

Simi, We don’t seem to have the same problem but it is really unfortunate that paypal will not work for you with local transactions. I’m hoping that you are not relying on to much on local business as I am 🙁

Thanks for the ideas so far. Still looking for more! Gotta get this site up and running!

Profile photo of Verena Joy
    Verena Joy
    Participant

Here’s another approach I’d like to try. Is there anyone in Canada that is working with Symbiostock? Is your downloads working for Canadian customers? If so, could we compare settings and such?

That would really be a help!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.