Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of V Jechiu
    V Jechiu
    Participant

Hi there.

I’ve installed symbiostock plugin and made some tests. Sadly when purchase is made order is stuck at ‘processing” stage, and there’s no link with downloads received.

Any advice or idea why and how can I fix the issue?

Thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – do you have the processor running every minute via your control panel? If not, this must be enabled in order to have all functionality, including order processing, to work correctly.

V Jechiu
    Participant

Hi. No I don’t as I’m running sharing hosting. And there was an issue with the script, I can’t add that script to cron job, this must be a directory type.

V Jechiu
    Participant

I did it manually , and there’s a invalid download link. So I’m a bit confused why…
    Any advice?

V Jechiu
    Participant

Hi, I’ve made other couples of tests, and i foubd out that the image link which has been processed for download is invalid.

I got this error :

This site can’t be reached temp.com refused to connect.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

How can i fix it?

Thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Unless you run the processor every minute, automatically, and are using the right versions of WooCommerce etc, you may experience unforeseen issues, such as this one. The important thing to note is that Symbiostock is running on thousands of websites right now without issue, so if you have followed the guidelines, it is unique to your current situation. You must also ensure that the hosting environment you have is powerful enough to run Symbiostock. I would suggest enabling error reporting and running the cron again manually to see if any errors pop up. Enable errors via the wp-config file.

V Jechiu
    Participant

Now all works, apart from cron job which I need to run manually.

Sadly, can’t move to an other hosting now…

So i need to find out how to solve this issue…

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

If the hour restriction is due to your web-host control panel, you can try an external trigger such as this one:

https://cron-job.org/en/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.