Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pipe
    Pipe
    Participant

Hello!

I’m trying to write just one price and one resolution for each photo and I don’t find how.  Can u help me please?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there

Do you mean one price and resolution across all your photos? Or one price and resolution unique to each photo?

If you want one price and resolution across all your photos, just go to your Symbiostock > Licenses tab and edit all the licenses you don’t want and un-check ‘Apply to Raster’. Whatever remains will automatically apply to your images, and you can alter the price and resolution by editing that license.

Once you make all the changes you want to the license, if you already have uploaded images you will either have to re-save them, or check the ‘Update licences’ and ‘Update prices’ checkboxes on the edit page for that license.

Profile photo of Pipe
    Pipe
    Participant

Hello Robin,

Thanks for your quick answer, that helped me a lot. But when I go to the shop page still shows “select option” instead of “add to cart” when there’s only one option to choose. Why is happening this? Can I change it that only shows the button “add to cart”?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Pipe,

Unfortunately, right now this is the way WooCommerce works and can be altered by theme, perhaps, or a WooCommerce extension – but as far as I know, if there is only one choice, the customer still needs to select it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.