Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oliver Stoll
    Oliver Stoll
    Participant

Dear Robin, dear Symiostock support;

may I kindly ask you for some advice. I’m new to Symbiostock, that’s true, however I have seen something that I do not understand. When reading the manual on your website and see the screenshots in the WordPress Plugin Directory, I should see “Licenses” between Categories and Settings in the Symbiostock backend menue, hoever I see “Categories”, then “Keywords”, then “Settings” – no license access…

I’m running Woocommerce 2.3.11, Symbiostock 1.3 and WordPress 4.2.2-de_DE with the german language package for WordPress, and tried different themes. Can you give me some advice ?
    Thank you in advance. With kind regards

Oliver

Oliver Stoll
    Participant

Small update, just discovered this: When I turn back the WordPress site language from German to English (United States), I see the “Licenses” entry, when I switch to German again, the “Licenses” entry goes away and will be replaced by real Keywords processing, no chance to alternate the licenses with their detailed selling settings.

With kind regards,

Oliver

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Oliver,

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ll look into adding a fix for this in our next update. There are still some language compatibility issues that sometimes occur, and this appears to be one of them. For now, are you able to do all your edits in English mode then revert back to German with everything working as expected?

Oliver Stoll
    Participant

Hi Robin,

sure, thank you for timely reply. As the workaround is known now and doesn’t introduce too much work, it’s absolutely okay.

Best Regards

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks Oliver – don’t forget to add your site to our Artist Network, even if it’s currently under development. We want to really grow this Symbiostock feature so that everyone benefits from increased organic exposure:

http://www.symbiostock.org/artist-network-submit/

Edit: 1.3.1 fixes this issue – it should help everyone with non-English dashboards!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.