Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sergey Rodionov
    Sergey Rodionov
    Participant

Hello! I added three new licenses and deleted all the old. Now when I upload the new files, then the product is assigned to only one of three licenses 🙁 I noted in the edit license points about the prices are updated, and “auto-filter Licenses during save”, “auto-publish products with meta-content”, and for each of the three licenses checked”Set as default license”. Is the only way out is to manually do each item to the price of the license?! ((

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Sergey – it is very likely that you have not configured the other two licenses correctly. Please check, very carefully, to see the differences between the one being added and the ones not to see which filter is causing the issue. Then add a new product and see if it works.

Sergey Rodionov
    Participant

Thanks Robin – I solved the problem by reinstallation of Symbiostock and now i do not delete licenses, and just rename them. Now the necessary licenses are automatically added.

Profile photo of brad
    brad
    Participant

Sorry to bump an old thread…how did you do the reinstall? I’m having the same issue, and deactivating/deleting Sym and reinstalling doesn’t fix it…it doesn’t add the default licenses again.

Sergey Rodionov
    Participant

Hi Brad, I don’t remember exactly what I did, but I think I completely removed WordPress from the webserver and reinstalled it from the very beginning, including Symbiostock

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.