Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

New in version 1.2.3, you can now bulk edit the editorial status, the exclusive status, and whether images have property or model releases.

To do so, first go to ‘Screen Options’ in the top right corner of your Media page and choose how many images you would like to sift through (the default is 20). Don’t pick too many as it takes some time to submit each image and your attempt may fail if you go over 50 or 100.

Then go through the list and checkbox any items you want to bulk edit. Then choose ‘Edit’ under the ‘Bulk Actions’ option, and click ‘Apply’.

There you can now pick any of these Symbiostock settings as ‘Yes’, ‘No’, or ‘No Change’. Once you are done, click ‘Update’.

Note: You can also use this to quickly edit each product. It is unlikely I will create similar functionality for the quick edit page anytime soon, so this is a quick alternative to manually editing a product as well.

Profile photo of innerstock
    innerstock
    Participant

Hi Robin, this is amazing. 🙂 Thank so much for this upgrade.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I was planning on adding this eventually, but since you have so many editorial pictures I thought it would be good to do it sooner rather than later. 🙂

Profile photo of innerstock
    innerstock
    Participant

You are the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.