Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I wanted to make a suggestion.

For a while people have been working on marketing and such. Writing articles, and other things. Is that fun for you? If it is, then keep it up!

Otherwise, I’d simply request people to slow down and enjoy what you’ve accomplished so far. Having your own site, sales, etc. Just have fun.

Watch the Social Network movie 🙂 http://www.thesocialnetwork-movie.com/

I saw a few people have been posting projects and such. I also hope to make a few switch-tracks on the theme to get customers here as well.

I’d present a little challenge to people to come up with some “Fun” symbiostock activities.

For instance Istock has a monthly contest for Vector illustrators. While I wouldn’t suggest competing, it might be cool/fun to create community themed imaging projects.

These are just ideas of course. I want to drop the Symbio-burden and let people just start enjoying what they have.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

My sales are extremely low right now too. I’m relying on other non-related income sources such as illustration jobs right now. A few months ago I was getting daily sales. It goes up and down. It also differs between people/markets.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.