Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alex_wave
    alex_wave
    Participant

Hello I’m new here 🙂
    I found Symbiostock as interesting solution for selling my photos and decided to build up a WP WooCommerce site and try out Symbiostock Pro.
    Version 5.1.4 and WooCommerce Version 4.0.1. On localhost all was ok besides that I need to run processor manually. And I was excited about to try out cron jobs setted at the server, good that my server able to handle that. Anyway, after migration from localhost, I enable debug mode ON and there are an error that makes me crazy. By disabling all the plugins I found out that Symbiostock Pro was making that. Is not possible to download anything from store, comes that error:

[20-Jul-2020 15:46:48 UTC] PHP Notice: id was called <strong>incorrectly</strong>. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/inspiro/woocommerce/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart, do_action('woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart, wc_get_template, include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_variation'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_single_variation_add_to_cart_button, wc_get_template, include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variation-add-to-cart-button.php'), do_action('woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button'), WP_H in /home/www/inspiro/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5167

Would appreciate your help 🙂
    Thanx

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – a notice is totally irrelevant and is not the cause of any issues.

Profile photo of alex_wave
    alex_wave
    Participant

Hi, thank you for the fast replay.
    Is this the one?

Notice: Undefined index: ss_removewpupgr in /home/www/inspiro/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/admin-settings.php on line 142

Notice: Undefined index: ss_resetcron in /home/www/inspiro/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/admin-settings.php on line 146

Notice: Undefined index: ss_resetcroncode in /home/www/inspiro/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/admin-settings.php on line 147
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I don’t know which one, but notices are irrelevant and do not affect the functioning of the site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.