Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

I set the value of of PHP max_execution_time = 900 sec in php.ini.
    I can also see the correct value of 900 from the phpinfo () command.

Inside Symbiostock I find instead a value of PHP max_execution_time = 0

This inconvenience blocks the Symbiostock cron process.

How can I make Symbiostock see the max_execution_time = 900 value that I have set in PHP.ini?

Thank you

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

I noticed the problem because I noticed that the Symbiostock Processor does not process anything, even with the manual command.

How can I solve the problem? Thank you

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

I did the following test:
    I have selected in Symbiostock:
    – Run all processes;
    – Processor error reporting.

With these settings the Symbiostock Processor quickly processed a queue of MOV video files and JPG photos that I had uploaded.
    This started the process: / home / myvideoimage / public_html / wp-content / plugins / symbiostock-video / ffmpeg / ffmpe ….

and it used 100% server CPU while also blocking the website with 504 Gateway Time-out error.

I noticed that the files created in the ss_media folder, created by the Symbiostock processor started manually today, are dated yesterday, which is very strange.

Once you have removed the selections to:
    – Run all processes;
    – Processor error reporting.

The problem of the Symbiostock Processor not working again, which does not process anything.

If I try to place an order, I receive the order notice but not the email with the file ready for download.
    During this order processing on the server I don’t see any processes running in / wp-content / plugins / symbiostock-video / ffmpeg / ffmpe …. as I saw when I had selected “- Run all processes”.

The server also runs a video streaming software that uses the same ffmpeg library (OBS-studio) could there be an incompatibility problem between Symbiostock and OBS-Studio?

Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

The Symbiostock debug screen shows the following parameters:
    “Memory at Start: 21MLoad at Start: 1M25 product integrity checks completed0 new / updated images / videos parsed”

(… A whole series of parameters on video thumbnails …)

and at the end:
    “12 thumbnails re / generatedMemory at End: 22MMemory Peak: 36MLoad at End: -2.25M”.

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

Update:
    The image processing problem appears to have been solved. I had by mistake set the cron to 1 hour instead of 1 minute.

There remains the Maximum Execution Time error that Symbiostock sees = 0 while it is set on the server at 900sec.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.