July 27, 2016 at 9:45 pm #27421
I’ve uploaded files to /public_html/ss_media/new and run the manual processing (/?c=1&ss_c=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), but no images are detected.
The images were uploaded on 24/7/16 (3 days ago).
How do I troubleshoot this please?
Thanks.July 27, 2016 at 11:20 pm #27422
1) What version of Symbiostock Pro are you using?
2) Can you confirm via the Symbiostock > Settings > Media > Media Location field that it matches your structure?
3) When did it last work, and has anything changed since then?
4) Have you tried uploading a test image via the web uploader? If not, do so and report back.
5) Is it finding media when it is processed via the cron?July 28, 2016 at 8:17 pm #27426
1) SS Pro Version 3.2.0
2) Yes, Symbiostock > Settings > Media > Media Location field matches my structure.
3) It last worked before the introduction of <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>SS Pro </span>
4) The web uploader does not seem to work. After the photo uploads, I reach the same page again, with no confirmation message.
5) No, it is not finding photos when processing the cron job.
Thanks, and regards,
Steve.July 28, 2016 at 8:51 pm #27427July 28, 2016 at 9:22 pm #27428
Sure. Sent via PM.July 28, 2016 at 9:41 pm #27430July 31, 2016 at 5:08 pm #27458
Okay, that’s good news.
To reproduce the issue, I login, select Symbiostock > Settings > System > Symbiostock Processor (cron job) > click [run now]
This is working for me now (except 2 images were processed when the processor screen said 1 image was processed, confusing).
Also: Is there is a buffer between when an image is uploaded, and when it is processed by the manual processing?
Thanks.July 31, 2016 at 7:09 pm #27459July 31, 2016 at 8:11 pm #27460
Okay, thanks Robin.September 10, 2017 at 6:25 pm #31363
Issue is occurring again. It has been about 3 minutes since media upload through the browser, yet the processor is not processing the image.
1) What version of Symbiostock Pro are you using? Version 3.2.0
2) Can you confirm via the Symbiostock > Settings > Media > Media Location field that it matches your structure? Yes
3) When did it last work, and has anything changed since then? Last worked in July, when uploading last media.
4) Have you tried uploading a test image via the web uploader? If not, do so and report back. Yes.
5) Is it finding media when it is processed via the cron? No.September 10, 2017 at 6:46 pm #31365
Issue is occurring for web upload and FTP upload.September 10, 2017 at 7:03 pm #31366
I got the processor to find the images about 10 minutes after upload over FTP had completed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.