Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Hi folks, I hope you all have had a great year passage and wish a great new one.

Well, when registering or sign-up, it shows a pop-up, but if you miss some field or just hit “Log in” button or “Create Account!” with some lack of data, it sends the user to the “regular” wordpress log-in page instead of showing the error on this pop-up and send back the user to this pop-up to fill again.

Any idea how to solve it?

I don’t want to send the user to the regular wordpress back-end/login to fill the form. I want to show the errors and make the login in the pop-up “register_symbiostock.php”

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Well, in sum, want to send back to mysite.com/please-log-in/ page but as pop-up as the 1st time when hitting on “login/register” button.

Any idea?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Let me noodle that for a while. I thought that was taken care of, but I had done quite a bit in the login-rewrite.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Let me noodle that for a while. I thought that was taken care of, but I had done quite a bit in the login-rewrite.

– Hi Leo, thanks. That will be great if you get to keep all into that pop-up without using the WP login/registration page. ;0)
    Have a nice Sunday

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Hey Leo, just adding other things to you check in the login/registration form when you are going to give it a look.

1. As soon we click on login/register, the button that should show “register” text, shows “Password doesn’t match” even without writing anything in the fields. As you can check on the http://vector999.com/ site for example. It seems to use the script.js instead of the register-symbiostock.php, something like that. Sometimes show “create account!” from script intead of register from php. Within script I’m not getting to translate with shortcodes from qtranslate the variable/line codes:

2. The modal login/registration, should check errors inside itself and show these error messages inside the modal (pop-up) instead of sending back to the WP registration/login form.

3. The username field would accept special characters, in Brazilian Portuguese we have several names using them such as: Conceição, José, Antônio, Patrícia, Luís, Verônica, and so on.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.