April 21, 2015 at 5:01 pm #22658April 21, 2015 at 7:42 pm #22670
I’m very late for the party, but very excited about Symbiostock’s relaunch and willing to help. Not sure whether I’m the right person though, as my first contact ever with WordPress was with Symbiostock Legacy, and I’m not a coder (not IT illiterate either though). A bit more info:
– My page: http://www.nandostock.com
– I’ve installed Legacy only about 2 weeks ago. Don’t have the Pro package, just the standard version;
– Am currently uploading my photos – only 228 images published currently, none in drafts;
– I haven’t networked with anyone yet. I have included Symbiostock.info to my network list, but don’t think my site has been included in Symiostock.info’s list;
– Haven’t made any sales, nor have I had anyone registering.
So there – a beginner really. Just let me know if I can help with he Beta.
April 22, 2015 at 2:48 am #22673
- This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by NandoPhoto.
ajtParticipantApril 23, 2015 at 12:56 am #22693April 23, 2015 at 3:27 am #22700April 24, 2015 at 6:09 am #22730
happy to help with the testing if I can.April 24, 2015 at 7:57 am #22731
I am h
<p style=”display: inline !important;”></p>
<p style=”display: inline !important;”>appy to give it a go, my site is currently turned off because of the VAT stuff so it does not really matter if I break it. Have the pro plug in version</p>
http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail ArtApril 24, 2015 at 11:33 am #22737April 25, 2015 at 5:05 am #22785
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.