Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cs
    cs
    Participant

Hi,

I bought and installed Symbiostock Video this morning, and realized I accidentally activated it on the wrong WordPress install. I deactivated it there and then installed & activated it on the correct one, and now it’s saying that my license is invalid. Help?

Building TheMillStock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – as long as you ensure that it is deleted and uninstalled from the old location, it should work on the new location. Sometimes the license warning takes a few reloads to solve, but it should automatically fix itself.

Profile photo of cs
    cs
    Participant

I’ve confirmed it’s deleted and uninstalled from the old location. Tried deactivating/reactivating a few times on the new location a few days after deleting from the old location and it’s still giving me this error.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – did you copy the folder itself, or re-upload the actual entire zip file? If you uploaded the ZIP file, it should work, as the license is stored in that. If you just copied the plugin folder from the previous location, this would be the reason this is happening.

Profile photo of cs
    cs
    Participant

I re-uploaded the entire zip file. Would there be anything to look at in the WP database side of things that might not have gotten removed by uninstalling the plugin from the old location?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No, it should be working fine. If you are using Symbiostock Express, please ensure this is updated to the latest version as well. If that does not fix it, please PM me your control panel login information and URL and I can take a look, thanks.

Profile photo of cs
    cs
    Participant

I’ll PM you. Thanks!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Clicking on the check for updates link resolved the licensing issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.