Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark Phillips
    Mark Phillips
    Participant

So I get Error(s): Failed to read image for watermarking: /var/www/html/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/ss_2041.eps for each of the uploaded images to the system. The permissions look right, and I’m getting tired of clicking dismiss forever. The latest batch of errors doesn’t seem to want to go away.

FYI, I’m thinking of doing a support ticket combining a few of these issues including the mysterious metadata read failures and probably other configurations things that maybe off.

Mark Phillips
    Participant

Now I am getting these unable to find images and I am unable to dismiss these messages. There was no posted solution for this? Thanks for any help.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Mark – you could submit a support ticket, but the errors you are encountering are almost exclusively related to your server and how the processor is able to process vectors. We have hundreds of vector sites running the same version without issue, and it is unlikely a software fix will make a difference. We are likely to find server issues that you will then have to resolve with your provider, which, in most cases, they cannot resolve.

Are you able to ask them for assistance first?

Mark Phillips
    Participant

Hi Robin,

It’s a 4 core 8GB 160GB Droplet from DO. While I admit that there maybe some permission issues with my docker stack, I’m afraid that DO will not help me troubleshoot software. I’ll just put it on the list of support issues that when I’ll submit for the metadata write issue you may look around.

Just filed it because I didn’t know if there was some flag or something I could set to clear the server errors.

As for system limitations, I checked and I’m not constraining my docker container in anyway, so it should take as much of the host resources as it wants. I could explicitly set memory for the container like 4GB and give it more (Or some swappiness) if you think it might help. We are uploading and processing 40 eps/jps pairs every 60-80 mins, working our way through a few thousand.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.