Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of neomikenet
    neomikenet
    Participant

Hi there !

I’ve just installed Symbiostock on my own hosting (a shared OVH server).
    The server configuration is available on that link and shows that Imagick is active on my server (v 3.4.0).
    That said, Symbiostock still says it is not.
    What can i do as my server config is OK ? Is there a tweak to set manually in my WP config ?

Thanks for your responses !
    Mickael.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Mickael,

Very strange! Your do indeed have imagick installed and it should be found by Symbiostock. However the phpInfo you are sharing does not appear to be on the exact domain you are running WordPress on. It is possible imagick is disabled via your control panel (such as cPanel) even though it may appear to be enabled on the general base PHP install. Please provide a link or check the phpinfo on the actual WordPress site to confirm if imagick is enabled and we can go from there. 99% it will not be, as based on the phpinfo you are showing, unless there’s a massive bug with your specific version of php, Symbiostock is guaranteed to read it correctly.

neomikenet
    Participant

Thanks for your comment Robin.

I’ve ran the Symbiostock Diagnostic Tool and the imagick tests are failing : the cassette does not have the grey and white grid and the EPS image does not show.
    So i will try to find out that cPanel on my hosting manager and check the config. I keep you informed.

neomikenet
    Participant

I’ve contacted my hosting who gave me the procedure : i just had to change my execution environnement of PHP from “legacy” to “stable”.
    And now, Imagick is active 😉
    Hence : problem solved !

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Great, glad to be of help. 🙂 If you get a chance, please leave us a positive review on WordPress:

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/symbiostock/reviews/

As we don’t charge for most support requests and try to provide the best service possible, it really helps if users like yourself give us positive feedback on our official WordPress page for future potential users. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.