Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of raywoo
    raywoo
    Participant

There are only ten images on each page when viewing the image thumbnail preview, how to increase the number to 20 or more?

Thanks.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

This is a bug – doesn’t affect everyone though. To work around it until there’s a fix, disable the Symbiostock cart manager plugin and you should be back to 24 images

Profile photo of raywoo
    raywoo
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, jsnover.

Profile photo of 7horses
    7horses
    Participant

Did you check -Settings -Reading -Blog pages show at most “xx (10?)” posts ?

7horses

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@7horses wrote:

7horses

But I’ve never changed those settings, and I see 24 images per page (or any other number if I change the Symbiostock code that sets how many per page).

I just went to check and mine says 10, which I guess is the default.

Profile photo of anhvabe
    anhvabe
    Participant

@7horses wrote:

7horses

Thank you for this tip, I changed the number to 30 and the Image page looks better a lot 🙂

Btw, how can we change the number of images in widget area like Latest Image, Featured Image, or Similar Image?

Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of raywoo
    raywoo
    Participant

@7horses wrote:

7horses

It really works, thank you.

Profile photo of Lusoimages
    Lusoimages
    Participant

@7horses wrote:

7horses

I’ve tried it but nothing changed. I have 24 thumbs due to the deactivation of the plugin although I’d like to see 48.

Profile photo of sunnystockphoto
    sunnystockphoto
    Participant

I just notice I had this issue also. Thanks for the tips guys, after following your instructions it’s all fixed now.

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I have not had the white screen of death, but I gather from reading about it that it’s typically because you’ve exceeded allocated server resources in some fashion. Errors in code can certainly result in that.

However, it’s good practice to keep a copy of the unedited version of your file (if you’re really paranoid, both on the server and on your hard drive). If you encounter the white screen of death, just copy (using FTP) the unedited file back to the server and you should be back in business while you figure out where you goofed.

It’s also a good idea (if you don’t do this already) to use a text editor that uses syntax highlighting (TextWrangler on the mac is what I use) as it gives you an immediate visual clue for your stupid syntax typos.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.