Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

@cathyslife stockphotos wrote:

Plus one to all you said, JoAnn.

yeap! I agree..

symbiostock-pro needs more features like detailed stats..

those mentioned features and “download expiration” are far more important than desktop client for me..

actually desktop client is not needed at all..

the only thing that is needed is an app for “symbiostock global search” so android, ios and windows users can search images on their devices.. it would be especially useful if it was in windows store since it is a platform that potential buyers use for their professional design work..

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

+1 LightRoom plugin.
    The best would be a publisher plugin, so if the image was removed from the LR publisher folder it would be removed from online.
    All fields should be included plus publisher states etc.

I’d like a client program, but I doubt many clients would use it as most would probably rather be in their browser.
    If there was a client program it would be great for them to have a purchase history, light boxes etc.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

What Lightroom plugin is needed?

I use the “Export” function of lightroom to upload my images (incl. title, caption and keywords) directly to the Symbiostock uploads FTP folder. All you have to do is “process & publish” the images inside WP.

Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

@redneck wrote:

What Lightroom plugin is needed?

I use the “Export” function of lightroom to upload my images (incl. title, caption and keywords) directly to the Symbiostock uploads FTP folder. All you have to do is “process & publish” the images inside WP.

Same here but a plugin would certainly help.
    I actually use Lightroom with extensive smart folders and a publishing collections to keep things organized.

Having everything in Lightroom would just make it that much easier. You could simply upload from Lightroom and hopefully be done if it could also carry out the process and publish part.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.