Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

If you’ve already purchased Clean Theme you can just send me a request, and I’ll respond with the updated version. I’m not sure when Amanda will be re-integrating things. I can tell you however that there has been some very rude and entitled people have have emailed her and turned her off from the project. I’m sure she’ll slowly get up from the ashes, but she had some rather ignorant customers treat her badly.

In the meantime I’ve created a compatible version of her theme until she puts out a shiny one that is more what she intends.

leo[at]symbiostock.com to request it.

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@leo wrote:

…she had some rather ignorant customers treat her badly…

That is most unfortunate. Some People switch on their Modems and switch off their Manners.

Jo

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Another thing that has slown her down a bit is the “metamorphosis” version rendered some of her templates useless, and since she tried to set up a “local” server for testing, she hasn’t been able to get server settings set up like a typical online server…just a lot of frustrating nightmares for her. I can totally relate. In the meantime I’ve gotten the temp version set up for her and her buyers until she sorts things out.

On a GOOD note Symbiostock’s main changes are officially set, so its unlikely there will be any hickups from here on. Symbiostock has undergone huge development since it was initially released and everyones sort of been struggling to keep up. We’re at the finish line now and from here on its just minor fixes and premium upgrade implementations.

JoRodrigues
    Participant

@leo wrote:

… We’re at the finish line now and from here on its just minor fixes and premium upgrade implementations.

As a reward we are sending you to an exotic location for a holiday… we are thinking… Hawaii! We hear lots of good things about it and the elves seem to be friendly too 😀

Jo

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@jorodrigues wrote:

@leo wrote:

… We’re at the finish line now and from here on its just minor fixes and premium upgrade implementations.

As a reward we are sending you to an exotic location for a holiday… we are thinking… Hawaii! We hear lots of good things about it and the elves seem to be friendly too 😀

Jo

I was thinking more like xmas in fargo

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@leo wrote:

…..On a GOOD note Symbiostock’s main changes are officially set, so its unlikely there will be any hickups from here on. ……from here on its just minor fixes and premium upgrade implementations.

tempting the fates today, are we? class assignment: Oedipus rex

JoRodrigues
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

I was thinking more like xmas in fargo

There’s no money in the budget for Fargo. You’re on your own budget with that one hehe.

Thanks for all your hard work Leo! For me the only issue left is the licence system.

Jo

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

I’m missing the above header menu it was very useful for not so important menu items (like imprint for example).

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I’m pretty close – I think – to having the site looking as I want it to. It isn’t identical to the CleanTheme 2.0/2.6.5 version of the site, but that’s something I can live with.

There are also some truly strange things in some browsers – IE has a green-background button on the Add to Cart even though it shows gray in every other browser, for example. Mobile browsing is not working so well in Dragonfly, but I think that is all sites, not just mine.

I want to tighten up the white space a bit – it’s all too spread out I think – but if anyone has any other comments on how the site looks, I’d welcome them.

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Wow, I’m shocked Amanda has received so much flack!

She has contributed massively to Symbiostock with her ‘guides site’ and ‘clean theme’ – seriously whoever is throwing their toys out the pram should think twice, we’re lucky to have her involved. Would be a massive shame to loose her, very disappointing to hear.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.