Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Hi there,

we would like to re-arrange the search result page (grid). Where/How can we edit the format of the search results when using symbiostock pro and symbioexpress?

M.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – as this is not a Pro issue but an Express issue I will let Dawn pipe in.

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

Hi Michel, by search results do you mean your shop page that contains your product list or do you mean the search results that appear after someone searches for a particular keyword? Either way, these functions are controlled by Woocommerce and not the theme. You can customize the display order of your products on your shop page, see this thread:

https://www.symbiostock.org/forums/topic/display-order-for-images-using-symbiostock-express/

but you can’t customize the way search results for a particular keyword search is shown.

Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn
    Keymaster

If you want to alter just the appearance of how products display in your shop page, go to Symbiostock Express > Shop Settings and there you can edit the number of columns that are displayed, whether you have a sidebar on you shop page etc. There is also an option called ‘Show toggle buttons for list/grid on shop page’ and if you enable that then visitors have the option of viewing products either in a grid or list layout.

If you want to alter the appearance of how search results are displayed go to Symbiostock Express > Misc Settings > Search Results and you can choose between grid or single column layout in there.

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Hi @dawn

thank you, that answers my questions. I found the menu section to adjust search results’ design.

I was looking for the search results of a user search /?s=. Currently all media are displayed in their current size. I wondered if I can adjust the grid view (rows/columns/crop). I guess that is not intended yet.

http://prntscr.com/fpwf9u

Best,

M.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.