Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of brad
    brad
    Participant

At some point I deleted most of the Licenses. To get them back, I’ve completely uninstalled and reinstalled Woocommerce, Symbiostock free and Symbiostock Pro…the default licenses are never restored. How do you reset or reinstall this plugin to get that data back?

Profile photo of brad
    brad
    Participant

This is so frustrating. I’ve uninstalled Woocommerce, both Symbiostock plugins, and added the define( ‘WC_REMOVE_ALL_DATA’, true); to wp-config when uninstalling Woo. There seems to be nothing I can do to get the Symbiostock Licenses back…

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – the best option is to install Symbiostock on a fresh WordPress install in a sub-directory, then manually go through one of the default licenses on the new install and synchronize all the settings with a licenses on your current install. There is no way to completely uninstall Symbiostock once it has been installed at the current time. We recommend you follow the 5 minute installation guide when first installing it and then carefully make any changes.

Profile photo of brad
    brad
    Participant

We already have an entire website built and were trying to add this to it. So there’s no way to re-install Symbiostock and get the default License types back? This makes no sense…

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Resetting the entire plugin is something we may consider adding as a feature in the future, but for now, doing a fresh WordPress install to manually duplicate the licenses is a 20 minute exercise that will resolve your issue.

It will also familiarize you with the license filters and settings so that you can use it more effectively in the future with your store.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.