Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leidorf Aerial
    Leidorf Aerial
    Participant

Hi,
    we have a new problem and since I have already searched for hours – I hope to find help here.
    Until recently, everything worked fine with the GPS coordinates.
    Then we realized that somehow the map won’t show up for new imported images.

The Latitude and Longitude show this message in the backend:
    <br /><b>Warning</b>: htmlentities() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in <b>/var/www/vhosts/lvps46-163-116-93.dedicated.hosteurope.de/leidorf-aerial.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/admin-woo-product-edit-page.php</b> on line <b>72</b><br />

In the processor we get the following messages:
    Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /var/www/vhosts/lvps46-163-116-93.dedicated.hosteurope.de/leidorf-aerial.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-queries.php on line 249

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/vhosts/lvps46-163-116-93.dedicated.hosteurope.de/leidorf-aerial.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-queries.php on line 252

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /var/www/vhosts/lvps46-163-116-93.dedicated.hosteurope.de/leidorf-aerial.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-queries.php on line 249

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/vhosts/lvps46-163-116-93.dedicated.hosteurope.de/leidorf-aerial.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-queries.php on line 252

An image that worked fine in the past for the location information:
    https://www.leidorf-aerial.com/shop/blick-ins-loch/

The same image that I imported for testing now does not work any longer with the GPS data:

https://www.leidorf-aerial.com/shop/blick-ins-loch-2/

We are running on a Virtual Private Server, Ubuntu, Plesk.
    I already set the server back to mid March but somehow it is does not work any longer.

Can you help me with this topic?

Thanks and best regards,
    Tobias
    Leidorf-Aerial.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Tobias,

It looks based on those errors that somehow the GPS data is not being correctly extracted by Symbiostock. We have not made any changes to that specific aspect of the processor for a very long time.

Please check your Symbiostock Settings Status page to ensure that you can read metadata, check to ensure that the exec command is enabled, and further, please check to ensure in your Symbiostock settings that the alternate metadata reading option is not enabled. Please report back once you’ve checked those two things.

If the alternate metadata reading is enabled, please disable this and try again. If exec commands are not enabled, then you will likely have issues getting GPS data out of images and you must change your PHP settings so that it works. You should also check to ensure the exiftool folder and file in your Symbiostock folder exists and is readable by your PHP executable.

Report back and let us know.

Leidorf Aerial
    Participant

Hello Robin!
    wow – you pointed me absolutely in the right direction!
    It was in the settings –> the option for simple metadata reading was somehow enabled (I think it was my fault although I don’t remember that I enabled it because everything worked just fine until then). But that was the cause. Already tested it and now all new images show GPS data again!
    I am REALLY glad that it works now 🙂
    Thank you so much for your help – really appreciate it!!
    All the best,
    Tobias

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Very good to hear Tobias! 🙂

The best way to thank us is to leave us a review on WordPress if you are satisfied with our support:

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/symbiostock/reviews/#new-post

Reviews really help promote the software – thanks!

Leidorf Aerial
    Participant

Of course, Robin! Just left a 5 star feedback since we are really happy to have Symbiostock.
    All the best & thanks again for the support!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks for the fantastic review Tobias!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.