Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

Hi,
    A web service company bought your plugin to develop/tweak it further for my need but they have been working on it for more than one year now without success. So Symbiostock is already installed. How much would you charge to set it up for images and videofiles and get it working?

The web site looks like this:

https://lapplandmedia.se/?lang=en

It is under the tab Lapland Image bank I want the site.

How long would it take you to complete the work?

Cheers,
    Peter

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

it looks like you already have a WooCommerce store running on the domain. If you want to create a store for digital downloads, i would recommend to create the ImageBank as a subdomain to offer digital downloads only. You can also run both domains with one installation, but that means some extra work and it has some limitations.

If you want a offer, please write me with an estimation how much storage space is needed for original videos & photos. An installation can be done in 2-4 weeks.

Kindly,
    Knut

Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your offer. I guess 10 GB can be enough as a start. But if I can see that all is working fine this can inrease to 100 GB. Best would be if you can send me an email at info@lapplandmedia.se

Do you work for Symbiostock? Do you have examples sites you have done using Symbiostock? Good to get some references.

Cheers,
    Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.