Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roberto Roux
    Roberto Roux
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to upload photos via FTP in the folder ss_media/new and it’s work fine but i’ve some issue:

– it’s possible to upload files related to an event in a subfolder of $ss_media_upload_dir like ss_media/new/eventname/ ?

– It’s possible to create event name using category tag inside the images ?

– After the cron process all files remain in the ss_media folder and there are duplicate in the wp-content/upload folders. It’s possible to wipe out ss_media after cron execution and store all media in the wp-content/upload folder organized by %year%/eventname ?

Thanks for support

Roberto

Profile photo of info19
    info19
    Participant

I have the same question.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Roberto,

Symbiostock does not store files in a physical manner in different directories as that defeats the whole purpose of using a database; if you wanted to rename the category or change the category altogether rather than just alter the database you would have to actually move the file. This is simply not how things work now that databases exist.

As for uploading files and putting them in categories – you can do this in bulk via your main product list screen or you can add the category to the metadata of the images before uploading. Symbiostock will then automatically create a category or add the image to an already created category that has that name.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.