Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Geraint
    Geraint
    Participant

I have just started using Plus for the first time.  Pleased with functionality and managed to FTP (filezilla) 9 images across.  However the intent was to transfer 14 images but for some reason six didn’t transfer.  I subsequently tried to upload them via FTP and still no success.  They are shown as transferring successfully but remain on show in the “Remote Site” dialogue box after the Status changes to ‘Disconnected from server’.  The top dialogue box status reports were as follows:
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”>Status:       Verifying certificate…</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”>Status:       File transfer successful, transferred 6576168 bytes in 19 seconds</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”>Status:       Retrieving directory listing of “/”…</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”>Status:       Verifying certificate…</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”>Status:       Directory listing of “/” successful</p>

<p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”>Status:       Disconnected from server</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”></p>

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Geraint,

I just successfully used your FTP credentials to upload a picture of a bear which appears to have been parsed correctly. Is it possible your internet connection was interrupted, or some other problem occurred that prevented those transfers from completing on your end?

Profile photo of Geraint
    Geraint
    Participant

A mighty fine bear it is too.  I will try again with images freshly downloaded incase there was a glitch somewhere.  Thank you for the prompt reply.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Let me know if you have any other issues. I am doing heavy coding on our development site for the next massive release so I should be around. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.