Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

The Browser uploading works, and ftp has been working fine as well, but doesnt anymore!

I cannot process the pictures and have the following message in te process tab:

<span style=”font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f1f1f1;”>Fatal error</span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f1f1f1;”>: Call to a member function get_error_message() on null in </span><span style=”font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f1f1f1;”>/home4/stockabi/public_html/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/classes/image-processor/symbiostock_image_processor.php</span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f1f1f1;”> on line </span><span style=”font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f1f1f1;”>1137</span>

I’m close to have 10.000 pictures, is there an issue with that number?

Thank you for your help!

Jean

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”>Here again the message from the process tab, sorry I dont know why the code was copied along the text…</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><b><span lang=”EN-US” style=”font-size: 10.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #444444; background: #F1F1F1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;”>Fatal error</span></b><span lang=”EN-US” style=”font-size: 10.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; color: #444444; background: #F1F1F1; mso-ansi-language: EN-US;”>: Call to a member function get_error_message() on null in<span class=”apple-converted-space”> </span><b>/home4/stockabi/public_html/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/classes/image-processor/symbiostock_image_processor.php</b><span class=”apple-converted-space”> on line<span class=”apple-converted-space”> </span></span><b>1137</b></span></p>

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

All right sorry again…. I dont know how to copy the text only, I try again…..joping the format is away now…

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_error_message() on null in /home4/stockabi/public_html/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/inc/classes/image-processor/symbiostock_image_processor.php on line 1137

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Jean – that is legacy Symbiostock code. It is no longer supported and has been replaced by the new Symbiostock which operates on a completely different engine.

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Thank you Robin, so this must be the time to make the move!

I’ll do that asap and will apply for Zymio once I have cleaned a bit and worked further on the design of the store….

I hope the move will solve the issue!

Best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.