Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matt Ledwinka
    Matt Ledwinka
    Participant

Hi,

I tried my first steps with symbiostock. Although my Provider does not support Imagick PHP extension and shell_exec, I gave it a try anyways and uploaded some files via FTP. I ran the processor manually and this message appeared: “Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

I checked my media and only two of my five uploaded images where listed, but no thumbnail and images displayed.

Will this be the end of my short career with Symbiostock? 🙂

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Matt – that is a weird error. I will look into it and get back to you.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Can you look at your system specs in the Symbiostock settings area and let me know what PHP version you are using?

Matt Ledwinka
    Participant

Hi Robin, it’s PHP version 5.6.29

Here’s a screenshot of the diagnostics: http://www.delight-grafik.at/wp-content/uploads/diagnostics-1.jpg

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

I will do some more research to figure out what is going on. Can you please PM me your WP admin login information?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Matt,

I logged in and uploaded a file and it successfully processed. I am therefore guessing that the issue is memory related due to server restrictions and the fact that you do not have Imagick installed. As is explained in the docs, the built in GD library uses almost 10x the amount of memory as Imagick and accordingly may cause unforeseen issues with larger images.

Please try uploading a smaller JPEG and see if it works. If so then you know it is not a technical issue with the software but a limitation of the hardware.

Matt Ledwinka
    Participant

Thanks four your help. Will try that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.