Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I have a featured page on my site with this scode: [featured_products per_page=”600″ columns=”4″ orderby=”date” order=”desc”]

I used this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/pricing-deals-for-woocommerce/

before the problem happened. I’m not sure this plugins cased it, or not. But something is wrong about prices and that is a discount plugin.

The problem disappears with other themes. Could you help me out a bit?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_price_html() on null in /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/loop/price.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(251): include() #1 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(1288): wc_get_template(‘loop/price.php’) #2 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): woocommerce_template_loop_price(”) #3 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-content/themes/symbiostock-express/woocommerce/content-product.php(116): do_action(‘woocommerce_aft…’) #6 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(725): require(‘/home/stockvec/…’) #7 /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php( in /home/stockvec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/loop/price.php on line 25

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.