Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stephanie
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hi there!

I selected 6 new images as “Featured Images” and they are not showing up on my homepage. The old images are still showing up. Also, I have it setup for 6 to display but only 3 are showing up.

https://healthystock.co/

Thank you,
    Stephanie

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Stephanie – have you gone into your Symbiostock Express settings > Home Layout > Home Featured Product Settings and ensured that the numbers there are correct? Have you made the previous featured images non-featured? How did you mark an image as featured? Did you click on the star in the list?

Stephanie
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Yes to all your questions, unless I’m still doing something wrong. Here is a snapshot of the settings I have for “Featured Images.”

https://healthystock.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Healthy-Stock-Fetured-Image-Settings.png

I have starred 6 new images and un-starred the previous featured images which are still showing up for some reason. What can I do?

Thanks!
    Stephanie

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

If you have unstarred the three that are showing up, then this must be a cache issue – do you have your site running through a CDN like CloudFlare, or do you have any cache plugins running? This does not appear to be a Symbiostock Express issue if you have definitely unstarred the previous images. Are any other changes on the front page showing up?

Stephanie
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I am using Symbiostock hosting and paid the extra to have you all do the initial setup for me, and then I loaded the demo to create my home page. Since then, I haven’t added anything except updating plugins with the theme when I get notices. So, I don’t know what it could be?? Also, I don’t know what cache plugins are. Sorry, not that techie 🙂

Thanks,
    Stephanie

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Stephanie – I checked your install and just updated the Symbiostock Express version to the latest version – you can do this by going to Appearance > Themes. Featured images are working fine as far as I can see now – let me know!

Stephanie
    Participant

Hi Robin!

Yup, working all good. Thank you again for your help!

Stephanie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.