Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bob W
    Bob W
    Participant

I’m getting this error message on one of my symbiostock sites
    Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea3/sess_l50j8h5dtpe0059lo8o7cuj454, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/birdstoc/abiwarner.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/symbiostock-pro.php on line 510

goes away if i disable symbiostock-pro

help

Profile photo of Bob W
    Bob W
    Participant

now it says this
    Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea3/sess_l50j8h5dtpe0059lo8o7cuj454, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/birdstoc/abiwarner.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/symbiostock-pro.php on line 510

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ss_get_post_meta() in /home/birdstoc/abiwarner.com/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/symbiostock-pro.php on line 309

The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea3/sess_l50j8h5dtpe0059lo8o7cuj454, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea3) in Unknown on line 0

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

“Failed to write session data (files)” appears to be a hosting issue. This has nothing to do with Symbiostock. It is possible you have run out of disk space with your current host – either way, this is related to PHP being unable to cache sessions on the server, which is usually a disk error or disk space issue. Please contact your host.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.