Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tom
    tom
    Participant

Hi All,

I have been pouring through WooCommerce and SymbioStock forums and articles for a couple of days now and cannot find an answer to a problem I am facing. I am wondering if it is the version of WooCommerce I am running. Currently, I am running version 3.4.3

The issue is that when I make a sale, the download link does not appear. It does have the filename, and if I go into the order from the admin side, I can actually click on the downloadable product from with the order and it works but there are no links within the end users email, within their order, and within the downloads section of My Account, no downloads are listed. The weird thing is that the filename is generated and in fact exists on the system.

I have already checked the following:

WooCommerce and SymbioStock configs appear okay
    CRON Job is configured and running properly
    The wp_woocommerce_downloadable_product_permissions table exists and is populating properly.
    Orders are being created properly
    Emails are being sent properly.

The only error I see is the following, and I don’t believe it is related (Could be wrong though):

id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Just to confirm – the customer places the order, they receive an initial order received email.
    They should receive a second email that says their download is now ready, with a link to the download. Do they receive this email? This will naturally be sent out once the processor completes the order.

This is where the link should be. WooCommerce, for some reason, does not display the download link in the my account section or the my downloads section, but the link in the email should work fine.

Profile photo of tom
    tom
    Participant

Hi and thanks for responding.

Yes, they received the first and second emails but the second one did not have a link. However, I re-installed everything and stayed with version 3.0.7 of WooCommerce and it all works now. So, I am assuming it had something to do with the version.

Cheers,

Tom

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Tom – great, thanks. That’s why we have tested versions of compatibility to minimize these sorts of issues. Glad it got resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.