Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

Hi, I am new to Symbiostock. I completed the setup and tried several times to buy photos using my other Paypal account, however when the checkout process is complete and I received the confirmation mail, the following mail with the download link is empty. I’ve tried to buy ten times with my live Paypal but to no avail.

When logged in to the Dashboard, I saw everything is still processing, this migh be the culprit as I have received empty download links which already expires. I also added the code given in the Settings > System > Cron command codes, in my Server. set to *****. Also, I tried the https://cron-job.org/en/ but it just stopped working because of too many failed executions.

Of course if I click manually, the Run Now, it works.

Am I missing something? If I can’t clear this out, I’ll probably look for other systems, but sad to say I spent on a bundled deal.

Cheers,
    Jason

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Jason
    It appears your issue is related to the processor not being executed properly. This is required for downloads and so if you are getting failed executions then it will not work. Feel free to send me your login details via pm for both WordPress and the cron job org website and I can take a look for you.

Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I just sent you a PM.
    Thanks!

Profile photo of jbester99
    jbester99
    Participant

Hallo

I have the same problem, what was the problem?

Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

Hello jbester99

I haven’t resolved mine still. The problem is the server. Its not compatible with it. Trying to look for a compatible server and most of the links in the help section is broken. 🙁

Profile photo of jbester99
    jbester99
    Participant

Good day again
    Is there any way to get the Symbiostock Processor to process more than 1 image at an time. my hosts don’t want to allow more than one job every two hours

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Jbester – you can, but the system requires that the processor run once a minute, not just for image processing but a lot of other things.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.