Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roman Smirnov
    Roman Smirnov
    Participant

Hello!
    I’m using Symbistock and this is an amazing plugin!
    But it seems like there is just one thing missing inside the Symbiostock system. Is there any way to set up an image preview download (let’s say like an additional button) for potential customers?
    Thank you!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Roman,

That’s a good idea – currently, the best option for that is to instruct customers to use the thumbnails themselves on the product page where possible.

Roman Smirnov
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your answer!
    Yes, I have set up a thumbnail preview, but the download option, in my opinion, its a slightly different thing. I will explain what I mean by that: when a potential customer downloads an image preview, he gets an opportunity to try the image in his own design project or something like that. (but, of course with a watermarked image). So, I think that it gives a more positive shopping experience for customers. As it says – “Try before buy”:-)

Roman Smirnov
    Participant

Hi there!
    I came up with an idea of how it could be potentially solved.
    There is the idea: you just create a new license type and name it “DOWNLOAD PREVIEW”. In the license settings, you make it applicable to all product types, and so on. BUT, there is one more thing that must be added to the end file (that potential customer gets after download) – watermark. So, all I need is – to add a watermark to the end file that delivers to a customer. How could I do that?
    Thank you in advance

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Roman – that’s a great idea – unfortunately, you are right, there are no watermarks added to the licensed products as the assumption is those are purchased items. At the current time, there would be no way to add a watermark to a licensed download.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.