Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Robin, I read the blog but it really didn’t give me any confidence or new information to help me make a decision.  The lack of information on Symzio is disconcerting.  We don’t know how far in the future it might be released and since you’ve elected to not answered Redneck’s question regarding free or pay service I can only assume it will be a pay to participate option.  I’m not saying you shouldn’t have an opportunity to profit from your efforts but by the same token you should be presenting us with the cost up front if you expect us to jump on board.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

If the amount of information provided on Symzio thus far is not good enough for you, I recommend you stay put with your current solution and check back with the new Symbiostock in a few months. I’m not going to hypothesize on answers until certain concepts are more developed.

Profile photo of shotupdave
    shotupdave
    Participant

can you tell us  to get on the main page will be a paid service?  This should be in your business plan already

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Do you mean the Artist Network? No, the directory is completely free. You will be listed on the front page and this will link to a full directory list of Symbiostock sites. We’re going to be putting that up reasonably soon.

shotupdave
    Participant

great, thank you

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

No networking feature okay got it. But what I would like to see is an agency feature for my site, I’m planning a site for a specific area in my country and would like to invite other photographers with pictures from the area to it. The site would be in German and specific for the area. Would this be possible or is agency feature planned in the future?

Profile photo of SymbioFan
    SymbioFan
    Blocked

Hi Robin there a unanswered questions:

1. Is Symbiostock now a registred trademark in your property?

2. Why are you anonymous?

3. Will Symzio be a paid service?

Regards.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Rolfo – that sort of a feature is not planned. Symbiostock is more along the lines of having each photographer easily and quickly get their own sites up. Symzio is what will connect everything, but this will be done across the entire network.

SymbioFan – Leo transferred all Symbiostock IP to me, as per his wishes.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Keep this thread on topic – if you have other questions, post them in another forum in another thread.

shotupdave
    Participant

Lets please keep this civil, I doubt you are going to scrap your working site until you know that is a stable workable system. . My personal view is the reason Leo an others stopped working on the first project due to the negativeness that he faced.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.