Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sunnystockphoto
    sunnystockphoto
    Participant

Does anyone know if there is Symbiostock page that is primarily focused/dedicated to new potential customers? Something to introduce them to the whole Symbiostock concept from solely the buyer’s perspective.
    I know plenty of individual contributors have some great explanations for buyers on their sites but it would be great if there was one official page we could provide a link to that would give a general introduction to Symbiostock, maybe a guide to registering and purchasing content, answer potential FAQs a customer might have and even provide a list of links to further Symbiostock resources (such as these forums and the Global Symbiostock Search Engine).
    Perhaps this already exists and I just haven’t seen it yet (everything I’ve come across appears more aimed at artists/contributors).
    I’m happy to make a ‘Buyer’s Guide’ page on my site but I feel such a page might carry more weight if it was on the Symbiostock site proper.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Some of us have FAQ’s and information pages on our sites – mine has a link in the footer. The information relating to my site may be different than to yours or someone else’s so it could be difficult to have one central page that explains everything to customers unless it just explained what the Symbiostock theme does and how to search ?

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

A few of us worked on a marketing message that appears on my site and has been linked to on the Symbiostock Facebook page. If someone would like to add it to an “official” page on one of the Symbiostock sites, that would be great.

http://vector999.com/symbiostock/

Profile photo of sunnystockphoto
    sunnystockphoto
    Participant

I’m aware that many contributors have FAQs, guides etc on their individual sites – and that is all very helpful. However, I still think that it would be beneficial for everyone (potential customers and hence us as contributors) to have an ‘official’ customer orientated page under the umbrella of the main Symbiostock site. I appreciate that each of our sites are different but this is surely one of the facts that need to be celebrated and clearly explained to customers (e.g. that different license agreements, different price points etc exist at individual sites) otherwise they might be left wondering why there are such variations. Plus, there are many features that can be explained in a very general manner that wouldn’t infringe or contradict the more unique elements of our individual sites.
    Michele, the ‘marketing message’ and ‘How to Buy’ guide on your site are excellent. I believe having a ‘generalized’ version of these on the Symbiostock site proper (with the Symbiostock logo etc) would be an ideal page for every contributor to link to for a universal ‘Buyer’s Guide’ that would add extra credibility for our customers – but it’s only a suggestion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.